Friday, January 30, 2009

Who let the clogs out? or Where my clogs at?

Lets change it up here folks.
Lets do something crazy.
This post is about something i really like. Just so ALL of you readers don't think that i am a bitter person full of piss, vinegar, vitriol, and hater-ade. Here's the deal, anyone who knows me can attest to how fashionable i am but i have a little bit of a secret, that isn't really that secret. i love my clogs, that's right clogs. i in fact have two pair(or puhr as it were).
Bam!
And i am completely unashamed, they make my back feel great and my feet feel like they are walking on a pillowy cloud of ergonomic support. It started when i had some sort of job i can't quite remember for about two years. Eventually i was wearing them around the house and even (*gasp*) camping. But never on the street that is where i draw the line. You will know if i have given up on life if you run into me on shotwell with a country club, sweat pants, slicked back hair, leather vest, and my danskos. In that event throttle me to death with whatever is handy and leave me to die because it would be what i want. Until then! If you are over at my house and want to try on a pair of these babies just let me know i have an extra pair just in case.

Now back to the bitterness...








THESE ARE NOT OKAY.
Especially decorated, but especially in public, or on families. You look even more like an over grown child than you did already in your one size fits all cargo pants and Abercrombie hat.
It's like if you enjoy pooping on your partner, i am all for that, hell my middle name might as well be "feel good revolution" (Note: Do NOT call me that) but keep it at home where the bacteria doesnt get spread around like it does on the street where i live(more poopy than average trust me.) If you must wear crocs, and i understand if you do, leave them at home with the fuck swing for gods sake.(special thanks to jessica beard for the inspiration for the second part of todays title.)

No comments:

Post a Comment