Monday, March 23, 2009

Dairy Products I will never buy part I





Dairy kiiind of creeps me out sometimes and there are a few items that actually just disgust me. This is one.
Seriously? Yogurt in a plastic tube? are you fucking kidding me? What genius thought "Oh! Otter pops should be congealed dairy and not frozen!"
I know kids are stupid but what the hell are they doing slurping disgusting pink/green/purple glop into their already childhood obese mouths? whose idea was that? of course all of those colors appear organically in nature in the form of...oh wait, no they don't.
This is not the jetsons folks you cannot get your daily nutrition from astronaut goop and pills(lord knows i have tried).


And this? i don't even need to say anything. You know what you've done.And this? might as well just take it as far down as possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment